Asianleo
My sister loves this place and wanted to take us there the next time we were in town. So, while we were in town this weekend, she took us there for lunch. Not exactly what I would associate as a tea room since they didn't have a tea menu or what I would consider tea sandwiches. They did have a display of Republic Teas and a tea of the day, which was blackberry. My sister had the blackberry iced tea and said it was good.

The food was tasty though. They brought out a small basket of what tasted like fried wontons with butter to snack on while we waited for our food. I ordered their special of half a sandwich with soup - the spicy chicken sandwich on a croissant with the soup of the day - chicken tortilla. It came on a pretty plate with the soup in a mug. My lunch special came with potato chips. The sandwich was filled a little too much - filling kept falling out of my croissant. I liked it though. The soup was light and warm. The chicken had a nice kick to it. It was just the right amount of food. We were too full to enjoy the tasty looking desserts. Next time.


It was a bit girly - there were dolls, victorian knick-knacks, and figurines decorating the place. And only 2 guys were in there. Not exactly a place to take your male friends/SO, but it seems like a nice place to take your girlfriends.
0 Responses

Post a Comment