Asianleo
Our current APA summer session is not going well. Our pool team was in first place last session, but we're currently in last place this session. The team has the same players save one change (a high ranked player that wasn't there for most of the session for a new low ranked player). It's just that we can't seem to close out our games. We're basically handing over the games to our opponents - some of our losses are due to scratching on the eight ball, forgetting to mark the pocket on the eight ball, or missing easy shots

I know I definitely need to pratice more. I lost my match last night - pretty much handed it to my opponent (who I've beaten before in my previous matches with him). Anyone have some advice on bank shots? I need help on those as well as draw backs. I haven't figured out how shooting with English works either - when do I want to use it and how do I figure out how much English to give it.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment