Asianleo
Tapioca Tea House is a small store located in a shopping strip on Grand Avenue Parkway that sells purified water, cell phone service, and bubble tea. They also sell food now. I've been meaning to give them a try for a while now, and I finally stopped by the other day. They sell Banh mi sandwiches, spring rolls, and a couple of rice dishes. I think they're the only place you can get bubble teas north of Coco's. They're decent for the price with a lot of flavor options.

I tried one of the Banh mi sandwiches - the House special. It was a pretty good deal for $2.50. They also have a special of buy 3 get 1 free. I'd neglected to ask what was in the House special, so I'm not sure what the meat was in the sandwich. If you know, please let me know. It was tasty - whatever it was (I'm hoping it's not tongue or something strange like that). I'm not big on raw carrots, but it added a nice texture to the sandwich. And spicy! Those jalapenos (which were optional) in the sandwich had some heat to it. Luckly, I had a peach smoothie with lychee jelly pieces (I prefer the jelly pieces versus the tapioca balls) to douse some of the flames. I'll have to try out some of the rice dishes next time.
0 Responses

Post a Comment