Asianleo

One of my goals of 2014 is to try to be more consistent with my blogging - even if it's just a quick post.

So I started 2014 off by getting a new car (previous one started getting pricy issues). After test driving a few vehicles last Saturday, I ended up purchasing a Honda Civic. It's not as fancy or techy as the Volkswagen Pasant I tested and not as powerful as the tricked out limited edition Subura hatchback I tried before going to Honda. But it was in my budget and met my main criteria (a sunroof and comfortably sit passengers in the back) as well as being reliable (my previous car was a Civic that had over 230,000 miles and kept me mobile for 13 years). So, while I now am back to having a car payment, I am enjoying that new car smell and new ride.

0 Responses

Post a Comment