Asianleo





Twitter has introduced me to a lot of new things. The latest is Birchbox and their monthly subscription program. For $10 a month, Birchbox will send you a box of various sample-sized beauty items. The May box had a Gossip Girl inspired theme - Hamptons Beach Party. There were sample sizes of BVLGARI's Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray, fresh's Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 (it comes in a handy screw top container), a Twistband hair tie (they're not suppose to leave crimps in the hair), Dr. Jart+ Waterfuse Beauty Balm SPF+25 (a moisturizer, sunscreen, and treatment serum all in one), and beautyblender's blendercleanser (makeup sponge and brush cleanser). I don't generally wear makeup so the blendercleanser will not get much use, but I will be using the other items. I like the sample sizes; they're very purse friendly. I can't wait to see what June's Birchbox will bring me.

Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment