Asianleo

I'm having an awesome birthday this year. It all started last Friday with "Wicked" (yes, I started celebrating a week before my birthday), then a weekend with my sisters, and last night - dinner and Rock Band with my friends and family. And who wouldn't feel loved when they saw all the birthday greetings on their Facebook wall on their birthday?

I can't wait to use my birthday gifts (this year's theme seems to have been mugs - good thing I like to drink hot tea and chai) and gift cards! It's nice when the stores/restaurants you patronize actually acknowledge your birthday too - even if it's just an e-mail wishing you a happy birthday. I'm looking forward to using my Borders birthday discount I received this morning!

So, Happy Birthday fellow Leos! May your birthday (and the rest of the year) be as joyful as mine has been.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment