Asianleo
So, I didn't feel like cooking last night. I wanted to either find a 3-column template to use on Blogger or alter my current template into 3-columns instead of cooking or coming up with an idea for dinner. I ended up pulling out a frozen pizza from my deep freeze. It was a California Pizza Kitchen pizza. I don't think I've had their frozen pizza before, so I wasn't sure how their pizza crust came out at home.

It turned out a bit softer than I expected - more bread/dough like. In fact, there was just a bit to much crust for me - and I usually like to eat the crust. According to the directions, you're only suppose to cook the pizza for about 19 minutes for a crispier crust and 22 minutes for a softer crust. I had it in there for about 20 minutes. Tasty, but very bready. Hmm...I just noticed that the box said Rising Crust. That probably explains that bready characteristic. Oops.

I did like the tomato and cheese ratio though - not overdone (although, maybe just a tad bit more tomato sauce might have been nice). Not bad though for a quick, no-hassel meal.
0 Responses

Post a Comment